Real Estate, Corporate & Litigation
Anthony is an Associate who joined the firm in 2008. As a member of the Litigation Department, he represents and advises developers, property managers, investors, business owners, not-for-profit corporations, commercial and residential landlords and tenants, and homeowners in Westchester County and throughout the Hudson Valley in resolving their real estate, land use and zoning, environmental, and corporate disputes in state and federal court.
In addition to his litigation practice, Anthony has experience negotiating and closing real estate transactions, including contracts of sale and commercial and residential lease agreements, as well as licensing agreements, employment agreements, and corporate formation and governance agreements.
While in law school, Anthony worked as a law clerk with the United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York and the New York County District Attorney's Office.
- State of New York
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Urban Land Institute, Co-Chair of the Sustainability Task Force for the Westchester/Fairfield District Council
- New York State Bar Association, Environmental Law and Real Property Law Sections
- Westchester County Bar Association
- “Landlord-Tenant Law in New York” – Lorman Education Services, January 2013; Lecturer
- “The Basics of Residential Real Estate Law” – New York City Bar Association, November 2012; Pace University School of Law, December 2011; Lecturer
- “The Failure to Preserve the Status Quo as a Bar to Appellate Review in Zoning Disputes” – Westchester Bar Journal, Winter/Spring 2012; Co-Author
- “Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law in New York” – Lorman Education Services, September 2010; Lecturer
- Fordham Environmental Law Review - Associate Editor
- Recipient of the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.; 2008
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa; 2005
Anthony resides in Eastchester with his wife Paloma and their daughter. In his spare time, Anthony enjoys hiking throughout the Hudson Valley, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.